Waste management program
ECOVERDE® is a unique program which provides a complete turnkey solution for waste management projects and Energy production projects in Eastern European countries.
The Solution combines the implementation of the entire turnkey project (construction, technology, equipment), including support of up to 100% financing along with educational programs for the citizens. The program allows a feasible implementation of the project without the use of any state budget, providing high quality Services as given within the EU while lowering the citizens’ costs and taxes. The ECOVERDE® program is based on recent EU technologies with long market experience, with special customization to the Eastern European & CIS needs. The Program was developed subordinate to the EU directives and legislation and fully maintains all EU environmental standards.
The ECOVERDE® program is based on a well-known EU concept for treatment of municipal solid waste (MSW), in methods which are customized to the Eastern European mentality and needs and was developed subordinate to the EU directives and legislation and fully maintains all EU environmental standards.
ECOVERDE® (MSW) provides the Municipality a complete solution:
- PRE - Consultation for identifying the right solution for the Municipality.
- Building the finance & Legal Structure needed for implementation of the program.
- Recruiting the Finance facility needed for the equipment purchasing – up to 100% financing.
- Importing the equipment - EU approval
- Implementing the program at the Municipality
- Post consulting and managerial support for the Municipality
ECOVERDE is implemented in several CIS countries
The ECOVERDE® program has copyrights protection registration: 12158 by the Copyrights administration.
For more information about ECOVERDE® – www.ecoverde.ro