Mentor Group Holdings Energy is the Infrastructure, Energy and Environmental development company in Mentor Group Holdings Consortium.
The company specializes in creating highly feasible models of infrastructure, environmental & energy projects, to be implemented in Eastern European and CIS countries.
The Principals of MGH Energy are based on highly experienced analysts and development division along with experienced technical and civil engineering division.
MGH energy develops programs which include the following elements:
- Covering/Sponsoring the pre investment stages – feasibility studies, legal structures and structuring of the financial models
- Full financial recruitment for the project execution phase
- Turnkey project / EPC
- O&M services - operational & management contracts for the facilities
- Local manpower training
- Service & maintenance
- Monitoring over the investment
- Up to 100% financial support for the project
The company has developed 2 leading infrastructure programs:
Through Mentor Group Holdings Energy professional teams and the other companies within Mentor group Holdings consortium, we provide a complete solution which covers the technical, financial, legal and operational aspects as a complete turnkey solution.
Visit our website –www.mghenergy.com